Sunday, August 23, 2009

37th Birthday Party




It sure is good to be home! Spent Sunday - Thursday in Reno at the CMS convention and National Fitness Trade Show. Did my nutrition presentation on Monday at 11 am. It went well and looks like I have a job with CMS as their dietitian and setting up nutrition programs on their website. Should keep me busy. Met with a lot of club owners and signed up three more to do programs at their clubs. Looks like I may get to do a little more travelling as I train them. Working on getting Houston Gym aboard so I can write that off as a business expense. We had a long drive home Thursday from Reno to Preston. Not the most scenic views. Celebrated my birthday in style Friday! I went cycling, then taught yoga, then ran home with Dan. We loaded up the truck and headed to Lava's water park. I jumped off the 33 foot high platform for my 37th celebration of youth. Once in a lifetime experience (means I'm not doing that agian). Then we headed over to Soda Springs to watch Transformers at the drive in. We all cuddled in the bed of the truck. It was fun. The kids stayed in the bed while we drove home and slept there all night. Knocked off two items off my summer bucket list in one day. Still got a few more and summer is fast ending. What a crazy month!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated 37th! Congrats on the jump! I don't blame you for not planning to do it again. That's something I swear I won't do again either. I jumped off a 70 ft cliff at Flaming Gorge when I was 31 and broke my arm. Never again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you made it back safe and sound and your b-day celebration looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete