Friday, August 7, 2009

The Lawton Clan Century Party





Thanks to my sisters, I am now a blogger and here in Texas enjoying the Texas sun (not so much) and the clan (a lot!) Dad is celebrating his 60 b-day and mom & dad are on their 40 anniversary. The big party is Saturday. We had pedicures today to prepare and then went to decorate and set up the church. Big dinner at Marks with everybody. Its a bit nuts with 7 kids, spouses, and grandkids (a total of about 19 grandkids and 34 total in one house). I love having a big family! I am really sad that Chris is not here to share this with us but every other person in the Lawton family is here. The kids and I arrived on Wednesday. We are camping out at Daniel and Sabrina's. I went for a 6 mile run with Mark and Dianna at 10:00 pm and it was still about 90 outside. Like running in a sauna. I was pouring sweat. Who knew I could sweat so much. Thursday we got up early and drove to San Antonio to go to Sea World. We spent a big chunk of the day in the water park because of the heat. It was great!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I love having you here in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete