Friday, August 14, 2009

The Beach






After waking up with a Disneyland hangover, we decided to take it easy on the beach Wednesday. We timed our walk from the hotel to the convention center (30 minutes) and registered for classes. Then changed to suits and headed to Hungington Beach & Ruby's on the pier. I had the most fabulous shrimp tacos. We also saw a bunch of dolphins while eating swimming in the ocean. I just wanted to dive in with them. We watched a street performer hammer a nail up his nose and pull it out (disgusting) and tried to relax in the sand. It was a little chilly so we had the great idea to run on the beach, do yoga, and then go swimming. It really was a lot of fun and the water felt great after the run. I so love the ocean. I wish I lived closer to one. We made it back in time to hit an hour or the expo and dinner at California Pizza. I could get used to all this yummy food! Missing my hubby and kids though. Wish they could enjoy this all with me.

1 comment: