Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunny California


Well, made it to California and survived Disneyland and California Adventure yesterday. I'm here with our instructors Vickie, Dennie, Lisa, Laurie, & Monta. I'm sharing a bed with Dennie & Laurie in our Worldmark condo. So cozy! I'm smushed in the middle. Disneyland wore us right out but was great fun. They made me go on all the rides I never do cuz of a wimpy stomach. I did the big Tower of Terror where they drop you 13 flights from the top of a hotel. It was nuts. My stomach is still at the top of that building. My favorite is still Splash Mountain. Loved the night light show though. Got back about 1:00 am. Today we are heading to the convention center to register for our IDEA convention and then relax on the beach before 4 days of classes. Kids are having fun in Texas with their cousins and poor Chris is home alone holding down the fort. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

  1. hooray for blogging! love it! have fun in Reno!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you in the blogosphere! I love Tower of Terror! It is my fave!

    ReplyDelete