Sunday, August 16, 2009

IDEA Days 2-done!

Wow! Time flies by fast. I'm sitting at the airport waiting to go to Reno and can't believe it's all over. I don't think I've laughed so much in years or sweated so hard. We had some more great lectures and workouts. Some of my favorite was learning to fly on the Jakari trapezes by Reeok. I got a bit nauseous spinning but loved it. Also had a great Michael Jackson Cycling ride with all the music. We all had a great time swinging to our favs. Had some great dinners at the Cheesecake factory and ate way too much cheesecake. The best was the I-pod karaoke and watching Monta and the girls sing and dance. I know no songs so couldn't grace them with my lovely voice. We got to relax by the pool for a few hours today before trying to catch our flights. I speak in Reno at 11:00 am tomorrow and hope I just make it there on time! I did attempt dancing at the big IDEA party on Friday night but it was so loud & crowded I had to leave before I melted.

2 comments:

  1. You have been on the go for like weeks straight! Hope you are able to relax for your birthday in a couple of days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey crazy lady! are you ever going to stop?!? it was nice seeing y'all. leilani had a blast with danny so thanks for letting them stay with gramma!

    ReplyDelete